A few points of clarification on this video:
1. No my brother is not REALLY part of the Canadian Drinking team as his shirt suggests. However, he is part of the Upper Lead Mt. Pond Drinking Team.
2. Yes, his arms really are sunburned that badly it is not a trickery of the light and/or shadows. If you think his arms are red you should see his neck. Err wait a minute . . . red . . . neck . . . I think we might be on to something.
3. No he doesn’t REALLY talk like that.
4. Yes, he really did catch the striped bass he describes (I saw the photographic evidence) and yes I anticipate that it probably occurred much in the way of the discombobulated fashion he describes. It is therefore my professional opinion that this rant be classified as a fish “story” and not fish “tale”.
5. Yes, he is typically a pirate in his speaking and actions though he is able to manage this affliction when in church, around small children and in the company of the elderly