The following is a little break from my normal outdoor writing to make a few blogging suggestions. Some of these ideas I have implemented while others are works in progress. I am certainly no expert, so please comment, critique and add to the list as it would be informative to see what other think.
1. Run Google Analytics to see who is accessing your blog, when and through what means
2. Drop the .blogspot by registering your URL at godaddy.com for 10 bucks a year
3. Add the "search" application to your blog
4. Make sure that when taking photos that you fill the frame, maximize use of available light and put them in focus.
5. Add an email address to your profile (hotmail, yahoomail, etc.) for personal messages, questions, etc.
6. Respond to comments
7. Write a minimum three to four times a week to your blog
8. Write from your heart or on your passion(s)
9. Include a photo with all suitable posts
10. When commenting on other blog articles check the box that sends automatic updates to your e-mail
11. Turn off word verification
12. Turn on the ability to post anonymously
13. If you do 11 and 12, turn on "approve all posts"
14. Join online networks
15. Search for and add others with similar interests to your blogroll
16. Comment more even if it means you personally post less
17. Don't use or use less ads
18. Twitter your blog updates to others
19. Connect Facebook to your blog
20. Change your profile pic at least a few times a year
21. Check out the new post editor
If anyone has questions on any of these listings drop a comment and I will be sure to clarify. Take care and happy hunting!